Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• well.... LP are CSF, IOC are ASF. New Berlin is ASF teritory, whats your problem? the ASF/CSF RP has been underway for some time now, as such you should have your licenses mounted. most ppl allow 5 seconds after launch to start attacking. your clan mates opinions on what IOC may have done is no proof of what they really would have done if you had launched. Defeinition of camping- leaving a char strategically placed in a system to your advantage, but changing to another char until that one is re…
  • @Sieto what the hell? where is the mention of dock raping?where is the evidence to sustantiate this acusation?where were the instances in the replies "going off the handle"?all these replies are doing is directing you toward the answers you were looking for m8. correcting you on a few issues that you were ill-imformed about. and as you say in your opening thread there is no proof to substantiate any claim that IOC were there to "dock rape" you. i think you may have taken the replies as hostile,…
  • sorry m8 but i cant see the mention of dock rape, only an insinuation that it was intentional. by this he said that IOC were camping above the NB docking ring. they were guarding ASF territory. who's to say what thier intention was? not i, only those involved. Doppleganger.