Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I'm very glad to hear the mastermind(s) of the server haven't forgoten the merc role. I still believe becoming a serverclan will help us atleast a bit on the commercial part.I still don't think is dead, it just has its ups and downs. There are some people who just think of the littlest stuff for us to do and I love the people who tried to keep us busy. Grtz, btw, for the people who noticed my inactivity, I'm having Pc probs, but I already ordered the new part I needed and it should prolly be he…
  • Well, we don't really have set prices, we let usually just let people offer us money or we give them an estimate depending on their level and their personal benefits.I don't think I totally understand the subsady concept, maybe you could elaborate for us? Grtz
  • Wow, that really sounds like a dream! And to Gunny, we were always working with the public relations. Unfortunatly there seems to be a black sheep in our clan and Blood and I are trying to find him. (I'd also like Lance to contact me about this)About PvP skills, we are trying our best, but we believe if someone wants to play a role, we are not going to force him into another direction, just because he doesn't have skills. Skills can be trained to a certain level and that is what we do most of t…
  • I agree with carbine, I just thought of other people taking hunting bounties aswell and I didnt want to whine about it in my earlier post, but I do agree, it would be much better if it was only availible to merc licensed players.@Inf: although it's not really a bad idea, I don't think it should be through the bounty board, but more like in the form of a daily event, like some kind of King of the Hill, but I don't see that happening very soon, so I'd say it's not really a plan Grtz
  • Well, we aren't going to join either ASF or CSF to be honest. We are mercs and mercs are supposed to do everything to stay neutral. We are thinking of a way in which we can still help in the main RP.If there are going to be other merc clans then it is upto them to decide what to do. Just a case of thinking what is best for your members.If you really want this to work with mercs in ASF/CSF then you could always make the licenses mounted seperatly, but that might be a bit of a hassle or farfetche…
  • Yea, as I as said, redoing ships would be a hassle and I guessed DC was in CSF before as mercs, but one cannot have all he wants right? A clan needs to make decisions IMO Grtz
  • We are not a serverclan now. We are trying to see how we are going to pay for it, because it will happen eventually. I don't think we'll be part of either ASF or CSF, I know this might anger some people, but it was our decision based on our role. We just want to be mercs, so we might be think of a way of people to contract us in ASF/CSF fight or something, but that's not going to work for now. Grtz PS: @Lone: What's the use of posting each individual member of SL?I'll just post the ones in comm…
  • You can also pay an extra fee for loyalty you know, or you could just counter back, believe me, we are reasonable people. Also, alot of times the target doesn't have the chance to contract us again, especially when it's just one kill. We fly in, we kill, we fly away. Grtz