Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Well, sorry for being blunt, but as you seem not to happy about LR yourself, why still choose it as the sole place for CF to be downloadable. Don't get me wrong, I'm not critisizing you, but I just can't seem to get my head around it and somehow, it just doesn't make all to much sense to me. But that could be me Grtz, this wasn't any critisizing or suggestion, just trying to get your point.
  • Well, there you got a point and I'm going to say something which has been said to you a dozen time, but I can't go around it. If you still don't like the plan, just say so...or don't say anything I/we will get the picture. So, why not have some mirrors? It can still get reviewed at LR and are download counts really that important? The new player you see on the server all the time should give a good idea too. Also, if they are important, you could, like inferno said in another thread, delete it …
  • Well, as I said, I didnt mean to freak anyone out, it just wasnt clear to me and to be honest, it still isnt, but as I said, 'just say no or say nothing' and I'll keep my mouth shut. I'm just a curious man and like to have all the info there is. Ofcourse this is not possible, but one can't seize me from trying as it is my nature. I'll just drop the caseAlso, thanks Blaster, for the info, the more reason to shut me trap and wait in silence and lurk from the shadows some more Grtz