Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Cyberpunk 2077

Yeah I almost never preorder anything these days either. But these guys got me haha. I'm shamefully on the hype train lol. Apparently the full big gameplay footage they privately showed at E3 will be out soon publicly at Gamescon. Can't wait to sit down and take it all in like I did with the last big 45min one haha.
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Sadly it looks like they decided not to show that private E3 gameplay demo however they've made a new 15min 'Deep dive' video for Gamescon followed by a half hour Q&A session with the Devs. Man that nethacker whip thing looks awesome! youtube.com/watch?v=SVAryZ0GLwE
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Agreed! Not that I was in a hurry anyway as I doubt my old PC would run it anyway haha.
  • Cyberpunk 2077

So friggin gooooood...youtube.com/watch?v=jNC6MEA4rQkyoutube.com/watch?v=c_urbl-2gV4
  • Cyberpunk 2077

yeah I never play anything on first release these days.. mostly becuase my computer wouldn't run todays games anyway so I'm forced to be patient haha. Too busy with retro gaming lol.
  • Cyberpunk 2077

Looks like Night City Wire Episode 4 came out a little while back..youtube.com/watch?v=TcWf0pnbfLAAlong with yet ANOTHER delay announcement lol! Doesn't bother me as like I said previously I don't have a computer that can run it anyway haha. Apparently the devs have been getting death threats from impatient wackos out there though which is a bit messed up!Maybe all those impatient ones should check out what I just found... Today I noticed a review in a recent PC Gamer magazine of a small indie g…