Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hey guys,I've tried hunting a few times over the years for a Freelancer Facebook group as it seems wrong that such a great classic of a game doesn't have a proper presence on social media. Doesn't help that the word 'freelancer' brings up a gazillion other unrelated groups in the fb search box lol!I found a post at the starport mentioning 2 groups but the link is dead and I can't find any trace of the other one they mention.The Starport - A Freelancer Game Fansite :: Freelancer joins Facebook...…
  • (Quote from Michael) Thanks man, yeah I had to fill the group with 'something' and being Freelancer addict I've already got a website full of pictures and videos so I figured it was better to rip myself off instead of someone else to 'sex up' the group page a bit hahaha! And yeah I made those videos for people to enjoy but also for myself to enjoy for years to come. I just love putting them up on a big screen tv and just watching all the landings. I enjoyed the space combat but for me my favour…
  • (Quote from AZ09) lol sorry man I only just saw your chat msg. This forums a bit 'fancier' than most forums so I'm still getting used to where I need to look for alerts. Didn't even know there was a chat mode hahaha
  • And now that I've finally noticed that feature, its gone haha. AZ09 if you sent me any more chat msgs I'm afraid I din't see them lol!
  • Figured I may as well post this here..It's been slow going but the old Freelancer Facebook Group is finally closing in on 100 members mark which is nice. Got me thinking about whether Freelancer was properly represented on other big social media platforms like Reddit and Discord too. Figured if I couldn't find any I'd make my own, however I was pleased to see that I didn't have to worry as there's some pretty healthy groups out there on them these days.Here's the links if it's of interest to any…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Yeah I feel the same.. I only started using Discord a year ago as people kept pushing me into it ("why aren't you on discord", "I can't believe you don't have discord" etc etc blah blah), and a year on I really don't rave over it. It has its uses and its popular with a lot of people so I use it to access those communities. However you've just spoken about my biggest frustration. No one goes back through hundreds of messages so its just a sink of information that essential…
  • Also forgot to say that while those discord groups are utter chaos they are handy for being able to ask a question and get an instant reply. Not to mention inbetween all the annoying messages sometimes you can just walk in on a convo and find an absolute gem of something you didn't know about.Eg I asked if there was a new version of Jasons HD patch that doesn't mess up mission 9.. I got an answer in like a couple of mins.. now I've the newer version I didn't even know existed lol.Then some guy p…
  • Well normally I do use google.. I'm always digging up rare stuff on there when researching content for my website & youtube channel.. however in this case whenever I searched for Jason's FL patch google would show sites with his old 2020 1.20 patch.. in fact even Jasons website itself still has the 1.20 as the primary download and only with careful reading do you notice his little 1.23 dll extra download there now lol. When I asked on the discord I didn't expect anyone to say yes its been update…