Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Thanks for letting me know that the Continuum project is alive again SWATOP. Just tried the demo.. amazing!! So much potential!! As much as I'm looking forward to Star Citizen I doubt I'll enjoy it as much as Freelancer. A new FL fan game with updated graphics and new story elements but with the old style FL interface and mechanics would be a dream come true.
  • Out of curiosity what engine was the original demo below built in. Looks different but I can't tell if it's unity as well. Freelancer 2 - YouTube Amazing to think this video is 5 years old now as it still looks great today. Especially that red planet background.
  • Someone just posted something rather interesting in the Freelancer FB group.. this guy is (or was lol) doing some similar to what you were doing SWAT_OP-R8R and putting FL assets into a modern engine except he was using unreal engine 4 instead of unity. His original thread is on the Discovery forum and I think it's public as I was able to view it while logged out of my forum account so you guys should be able to see it.Freelancer: Unreal Engine 4No activity for a while though.. and he says he's …
  • Not so dead after all.. I commented on one of his videos and he has replied saying he's still working on it and will be posting a new update soon.But yeah as I said before if its just one guy playing with graphics and no team this project can only really go so far sadly.