Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Do you guys all play in Open, or do you have a private group that SWAT members can join?
  • Yeah next year is supposed to bring quite a few big changes. So far Ive just been playing solo since I dont really have many friends that play ED, and its been a bit tedius to earn money for decent ships. Currenly Im sitting on 20 million creds with a Type 6 Transport as my main ship, but I found a decent way of earning money fairly quick. I was just hoping that there was already an established Swat-Portal group on ED so I wont feel as alone and bored, lol.
  • Well I pretty much just play solo, so if its all right to do so, Id be more than happy to set up a private group for Swat-Portal members, in case anyone from here wants to join it.
  • So after doing some research, I have found that you cant customize a groups name, it will only create one based on the character name of whoever made the group. So in order to make a Swat-Portal group, I would have to delete my current character, and remake it with the name of Swat-Portal (Or whatever everyone else prefers), and from there delete that character and remake another new one with my normal Commander name, but in doing so I would have to restart everything I have accomplished... Ther…
  • Is there any particular group name I should use, or is SWAT Portal sufficient enough?
  • Ok so I left a support ticket on the ED website to see if its possible to get an open private group called EDEN RISING made. I dont know if/when they will respond, but I'll report back here once I know more.
  • Ok so I have spoken to ED support, and they restored my original character so I dont have to restart from scratch again. They say that they are unable to make a private group that is different from a player name, and are offering to rename my character (Or whoever it is that wants to wield the name) to Eden Rising so that our private group can at least be called that. Im not 100% sure what course of action to take here, so any advice on this would be helpful, I dont wish to overstep any boundrie…
  • I would buy an account just for the sake of being able to make an appropriately named PG, but sadly I am (As usual) unable to afford it. All I am trying to do is get a PG set up so that anyone from Swat Portal that plays ED or gets ED in the future will have a place that they can go and hang out. As a private group specifically for Swat Portal, that allows us to set our own rules and guidelines for RP and other community related events without worrying about the rest of the world that isnt part …
  • I usually play in solo, and I understand the thrill of playing in open where anything can happen. My only thought was that a private group would allow for exclusive community RP and events just for Swat members, and give people a place to go if they dont feel confortable with playing in open but dont want to be completely alone like in solo, which is my current issue and the reason why Im trying to do something about it. I am more than willing to have my name changed to EDEN RISING for the sake…
  • Since it seems to be an unpopular opinion for me to change my name to Eden Rising, I will just stay with my ED name. I will still make a private group for anyone on Swat, other friends, and their friends, etc to join. My ED character name is Vhnori Valmos, so that will also be the name of the private group. If anyone wants to add me as a friend on ED, you now have my name so feel free to send requests.