Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I just got ingame, and when I left Manhattan I got a CTD, and now every time I load it up, right before it gets all the way ingame (Like, a few seconds after I select my character) it CTD's on me. P.S. I have 3D sound disabled, and I tried turning the graphics all the way down, but I dont think its a graphics issue since I have a 1.5 Gig video card, a 2.2 gig AMD Athlon x64 3500+ CPU and 3 gigs of ram. As well as running windows 7 with the UAC off, and no firewalls or anything to block any acce…
  • Maybe theres a minor bug in the advanced graphics settings? I know my video card can support the advanced graphics, because its a really fast card, but I'll untick it when I get to reinstall it again just to see. I just finished reinstalling windows XP to see if maybe its an OS issue with the video card drivers or something.
  • I love the blue/red hud, it looks awesome imo. Im going to try the advanced graphics with windows XP to see if it works. If it does, then it could possibly be an OS conflict between the drivers and the OS, since windows XP, Vista, and 7 handle the driver architecture differently. [Edit] My video card has shader model 4.0 and a 1.5 GHz bus speed (PCI Express) and has turbo cache so that it runs at a faster speed based on my ram, and since I have 3 gigs of ram, thats 512 Megs Video power on XP, a…
  • Ok, well I got some interesting information. A friend of mine irl has an XP computer with an Intel Celeron 2.8 gig CPU with 1.7 gigs of ram, and a 128 meg ATI Radeon 9200 TV Tuner Video card, and his game runs perfect with all advanced options and everything turned on, and compatibility mode disabled.
  • You'll probably have to reinstall and reactive 1.8 with all the advanced graphics options disabled, and possibly compatibly mode enabled.
  • Just face it guys, OP doesnt want something like that because it takes away from certain RP situations. Besides if he does add it, it will just mean having to wait longer to get 1.81 since that will be one other thing to add. If we are lucky, and OP decides that a command thing for money transfers will be good, he might add it in 1.9, but that wont be for at least a few years and only if he decides it'll be a good idea.