Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Corrupt Wish Game

@ Focks, granted, but Chuck Norris is bi and is now madly in love with you, and hunts down, and kills anybody else who tries to be your friend. I wish, for more wishes!
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Wish granted, but now there are so many cops hunting you down, you are unable to undock from any station, and are now completely stuck and cant do anything, EVER!! I wish.............................................
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted but the pain shortly reappears throughout your entire body. I wish for a working computer that does not lag, and will never ever crash on me!
  • Corrupt Wish Game

(Quote) Ewww, macs suck balls. My friend has one and its 10 times worse then the computer im using now, lol (His doesnt even know the difference between solitaire and pinball, XD)
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted but it ends up being a super awesome 3 inch toy replica drum set. I wish my room would just stay warm ALL winter without the use of a heater, and without ever getting cold.
  • Corrupt Wish Game

Granted, you get 10 billions of punches to the face, thus leading to a fractured skull, a concussion, amnesia, amnesia, and eventually finding yourself stranded in the desert with amnesia, and no memories of where you are, or who you are. I wish I could use magical powers in real life.