Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi all, I thought I would go to Hiruga and get the Adv. Champion H.F. Shield. Well, I entered the Chugoku system and it seems the Blood Dragons are angry at me, as they opened fire without hesitation. Later, when I had time to assess my status, I observed that the Blood Dragons are <i>severely</i> miffed with me. What I did to raise their ire, I cannot guess. I have not had much to do with their enemies, and I have not had any encounters with the Golden Chrysanthemums, their only allies. Is it …
  • Thanks for all the feedback! Three things: <i>Kill Hogosha, Farmers Alliance, and a whole bunch of Corsairs to fix the problem. </i> Kill Corsairs? I can do that! <i>Or if you see one of my characters online give me a shout. I have 3 of those shields in my store that i will sell for the price i bought them. Store is in Manhatan.</i> Thanks Osiris_72, I will keep an eye open for you. <i>Or make a new char for this run and buy the Junkers bribe...then you will be ok</i> This last one is most intr…