Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Today i farmed Alien Organisms in Theta and Beta. Then i flow to Cadiz Base.I Sold the Goods and got Possible Cheating with Discon.I reconnected and found the Goods back to the Hold.I Jettisoned them before dock and all was fine after. Was able to undock without Discon's.I think if selling Farmed Aliens there might be a Problem and need to Fix.People please dont sell "Farmed Aliens" untill Problem is solved.With the Aliens bought from Stations all is fine i tried that.Best Regards.Wata
  • @Destructor-Nexus: Yes, it was the Reason. Yesterday in Weth was same Problem with Alien.@dented_ship: No i started playing After the Restart maybe 1 Hour later. And next thing is that i think the Serveractivity is low because 90% of all new Players are banned because of those everyday growing Bugs and so on and dont find the Way to the Forum.I watched that the Last Weeks im on the Server. Last week was a 15+ Players Activity at the Maintime and now its the last days benear empty. My Fiance's A…
  • Bad installation? How can that be? I installed the Game on Monday complete new without NoCd Crack and without other Mods and so on.Can it be that the Mod via Manager dont INstall the Files correct?Installed Freelancer from Original CD. Then installed the FLMM from the Download-Package auf the CF MOD.Then installed MOD. I Restarted PC and Activated the MOD. Then i Restarted again and Started Launcher LAuncher did that 480 Files UPdate.I Closed Launcher again Restarted PC again. Also i run before…
  • Well. I Reinstall new at the moment. Thanks for your fast response and sorry if i sounded a bit Rude.I just say everytime what i think and tell everyone when i have problem with them and tell everytime about my problems.My goal is just to find a Way to solve the Problems because i like that MOD very much and the Community here is Great too.Made some Friends here and thats the Reason why im a bit frustrated. And that your MOD is the reason for that all and talk bad about itwas not my Goal and ex…
  • Reinstalled, still banned, play Singleplayer.
  • Think you can close that now please. All run fine at the Moment. Thanks for all your help! Greetings + *highfive*Wata