Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi Guys Yesterday I got nostalgic again and installed Freelancer. Since I wanted a different experience I decided to download Crossfire. However, I was not able to activate the mod properly. First of all I followed all the instructions on the instructions link which was provided in the CF 2.0 file. I even used the FLMM 1.31 which was attached to the CF 2.0 file. However, I only got error messages which said it could not copy some files ("SHCopyFile failed"). After some pondering I found out tha…
  • Hello Wanderer, Thank you for the swift answer. Unfortunately I think I have a different problem than stated in your link. In my FLMM folder the files do exist and furthermore, I don't have the descriped "_Crossfire20setup.dat" file. I do have the following files in my CF folder (not the FLMM CF folder): - Crossfire2setup.exe- Crossfire2setup-1a.bin- Crossfire2setup-1b.bin- flmminstaller.exe- Installation Instructions.html Do you think I should put the above mentioned files into the FLMM folder…
  • So I did the extended installer guide step by step and I got the same error (Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet) like I got before, when I did the workaround for Windows 7. In the install guide it even states to set the .exe and flmm to compability mode Windows 7. Honestly I have no clue why it does not work. Any more stuff I could try?
  • So guys it worked, thank you for your help. I think the problem was that I didn't had enough disc space for the subsequent activation (yeah not enough disk space you read this correctly!!!). Since I am using an SDD as primary harddisk it does not have too much space on it. The first tries I just calculated enough space for FL, FLMM and the Installation of CF, but I had not enough space for the activation of CF (I just didn't thought that it would need another 6gb space). So I am stupid, but I t…