Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• (Quote) You or Merc dockraped me when you were trying to get Socar, a fallen BG who has just joined the BG, through custodian when I was online. I managed to kill him twice before he got his dockinglights on. When you dockraped me, he managed to get out. I have screenshots of the kill and also of the appologies you made in FL. And for the record: you and merc are warned about dockkilling someone. Next time you will be severe punished by a ban. That is not a thread jib, that is the pure and simp…
  • (Quote) We'll see about that See ya in space m8, got my guns and missiles powerd up.
  • sheep eating wolves eating sheep and so on see you in space Chaos to determine who's turn it is to be the sheep
  • I'm getting pretty sick about the way this part of the forum is turning out to be.There's a serverwar going on on the Crossfire server. Let's all waste our energy there till we are exhausted, and not waste energy on writing some lines which can be taken differently by an opposing force than the way they were ment to be. I hereby order every BG lower in rank than myself (note: this exclude OP and grinder) to stop posting in threads that are turning out to be nothing more than flame-posting in re…