Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• UAC

Hmm... there doesn't seem to be a difference between the two messages. Plus, I am not saying this to undermine you or insult you but, your recent post and actions are getting more and more out of control.
  • UAC

(Quote) This is the thing I was talking about, you are getting angry and causing instigating reactions that would not normally be there unless you point it out. And sending a spy to watch over what people say in other forums? You gotta admit that is pretty high on the paranoid scale. Sorry man, I have a lot of respect for you as a modder and your mod is one of the best I have ever seen, but as a person you have little experience on human relations.
  • UAC

Why do people think that moving to another server means abandonning this one? I have no problems playing on both servers.
  • UAC

OH MY GODDESS, You seriously want to alienate people because of somthing that happened long ago, and that most people don't remember?
  • UAC

(Quote) I don't think you should lie, but you need to think about what you are saying the others. Don't you know that what you say hurts us too? OP you are a good person but you must understand how people feel.
  • UAC

But does OP have to be mean and throw swear words around? That just obstruct the path to his ideal. I know he have done a lot for this community be he have got to take a break from being the sole controller of CF, and take a moment's peace once in a while. Why don't OP share the responsability for the community (which is pretty heavy) instead of taking all of the burden? We are here to help, but if OP pushes us away, what can we do? (OP, I am not trying to insult you here but I don't know enoug…
  • UAC

Well, I admit I don't know a lot about programing, but that doesn't mean that I am unwilling to help. And it doesn't mean that the rest of us are not willing to help in any way. It also doesn't mean that people who are leaving the server will become your enemies, so you don't have to be so paranoid. (Just because we are leaving doesn't mean we will stop coming back to CF. Anyways, this topic have been keeping you and me from our little discussion so this will be my last post here, but before an…
  • UAC

I got a question, does the VIS Legally own that system?