Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hello everybody I had an idea for a possible new event,I hope you like it : Sabotage Event Every team gets a "Home Base" and one of you will be your hijacker,the only thing the enemies know about your hijacker is,that one of you must be him The target of your hijacker is the enemy's "Home Base",where he needs to place 5 units fusion components for destroying the opponent's base {only one time ofc}(or other BMGs if we don't find it).Every team gets ONLY 100 units of it (if noone has got Bombs an…
  • LOL,I hear music if I open THIS thread ...and a blincing point in Swat OP's answer
  • Yes,pls more comments for the important thing here,not that trolling from Swat-OP He stole my show
  • (Quote from [DP] dark68360) Yes,nice idea (Quote from [DP] dark68360) I don't think that's a big problem,maybe that person gets a prize too and the EM can overwatch a station too (Quote from [DP] dark68360) Yes,either we find a "neutral" system or for example a system in Liberty, nearly everyone is green with Liberty and NPCs have no CDs there and are too weak (if they're a problem).And I guess there should be people witha min Junker Bribed PvP fighter...or systems that fit perfect in...
  • I want something mixed,the best would be for me : Trade Lanes,Asteroid Fields,Nebulas,many Bases {e.g. New York,but that system is PvP protected}
  • I found some possible systems : -New Tokyo (Trade Lanes and many bases)-Sigma-17 (2 opposite bases,but system is small)-Colosseum (2 opposite bases and it's equal for both teams)-Hokkaido (4 Bases,many nebulas,and that system would be interesting)-Omega-3 (2-3 Bases,e.g. Douglas vs. Freeport,many asteroid fields) only problem, I am not an event manager
  • 1st Sabotage Event ...was cancelled due to lack of participants... Perhaps next time!...
  • I could swear I posted the message at 21:01 dunno,but thx for the info