Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Saxon is quite right. He has a few times attacked my train, within an inch of its life and could have completed the job - but didnt. He can laugh about this but I didnt find it that funny cos I am relatively new to flying a train and to RP. The RP concept can be difficult to grasp for some of us (Me included) and Saxon certainly taught me a few things about it and how to handle it. Let's just say if he didnt attack I would not have had that bit of excitement and learned to fly me train with mor…
  • I found out when the last time the server was not online - some people took the opp to discuss Crossfire when they could not play it. Although many of us knew the things we were discussing were impossible/improbable, it was good to talk to other members of this community on the forum and talk about our favourite pastime - Crossfire. Also in some ways this forum is quite active, some posts are repeated endelessly, and if u r here long enough, u have seen it all b4. This could be a positive sign,…
  • Well Saxon - u and your cronies better stay out of London as I live there and at recent tennants meetings - we are all fed up about the increasing crime levels. My mum is thinking of leaving and its a shame cos we live here for so long. If you dont stay away (I mean pirates and other miscreats) then we will have to hire our own police and mercs to keep u out. In terms of ASF/CSF - it may help people to get into the 'mood' if we post some lines to use on the forums. 1. CSF invader - you have bee…