Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hi There, i installed CF 2.0 after reinstalling Win10 64Bit on my Surface 1 Pro (yes, it worked even on this thing). I want to start a SP Game, it takes some seconds an i get the folowing messages (Code, 5 lines) Here is the stuff i tried:-clean all FL, CF anf FLMM Files and the Regedit (manually and with CCleaner)-added the FL and FLMM Folder to the Windows Defender exception list-used the "2.0 Crossfire Installation guide extended" step by step three times (each time with new CF-Install files…
  • Thanks Silverfox,ill try to add the Card to the config in the evening, thats something i didn't do. and it is win10x64
  • a lot of testing later it still doesn't like me... i added: 0x0166 = "HD Graphics 4000"0x0166 = "(R) HD Graphics 4000"0x1414 = "HD Graphics 4000"0x1414 = "(R)HD Graphics 4000" directly under Vendor = 8086 "Intel"over "0x7121 = "810 Graphics Controller""over "0x2582 = "915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family" // added by Louva-Deus 4/16/2007"and at the end of the Intel section. and tried everything with:Vendor = 80861414 "Intel"Vendor = 8086 1414 "Intel" i never had more than one extra line at a ti…
  • made the shader, color, cursor test with: (Code, 7 lines) still crashes edit: and i removed the writeprotection (again) from the FL and savegame folders with deactivatet defender. CCCP is installed. still no change.and i have just one image of the CD. The original went missing years ago. If there is a different source for the Game let me hear about it!
  • 6 more hours of Installing, downloading, deleting, restarting and testing: It's not a problem with CF. i have no idea but even vanilla FL crashes with this error (Vanilla, V1.1, unofficial V1.4). Ill just install a XP VM and play virtually.... Thanks to all who helped!!!