Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Ok I am kinda tired from work so if I manage to screw this up some I am sorry. Point out my "what was or is that's" and I will try and clarify. The Muslim religion " if you wish to call it that", and in my opinion its not it falls in the category of an Occult, is buy its very nature, not peaceful. It does state in its texts that rape, murder, theft, telling untruths, and many more are not only acceptable but encouraged, as long as its against an infidel, i.e. none Muslim. I have spent almost 30…
  • I will only be polite and sat Swat-OP-R8R we will just have to agree to disagree
  • Ok I don't want to make anybody mad but here is some information that some people need to know. One The area we know now as the middle east has been at war for hundreds if not thousands of years. That is a fact. The one group that they hate more them us is each other, thats a fact. You have to understand that in their culture appeasement, and diplomacy is considered a stall tactic by the enemy. Its considered week and they will always see it that way. Its their belief system. They understand on…
  • I do agree with you on many aspects. Here in the states yes the can just raise the national debt ceiling is possible but does have major consequences that you eastern guys don't see. To pay it off they raise tax's which truly doesn't work. It cause hardship and business's fail and people get put on the unemployment line. This will make no since to you but for us if you truly want to make more money for the government you actually lower tax's. Lower tax's means more business's will pop up and in…