Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hi guys, I'm so far having great from with this mod and your server but am encountering a huge problem at the moment. When i try to load my main character in the Hiruga system the connection to the server stops - Window: connection to server lost. I think I am beeing automatically kicked for cheating, because i can still read the server welcome message and afterwards that possible cheating from my player is detected... Also the screen is flickering. I can start a new character without problems.…
  • I am using the regular Titan i bought in Omicron gamma. So is this character lost? (I cannot buy a new ship if im kicked instantly when i load the character)
  • 1. Yesterday i could suddenly load my char again - palyed for about 1h then quit. when i tried to load later agian it didnt work yet again... tryed multiple times then until i got banned. Could i please get unbanned? My character name is pro_ton. 2. since the server is reset now and i only started a week ago or so, is all my progress lost?
  • Well the first thing that would help me out would be tu unban me