Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• C++

Hello, I often get bored in high school because I advanced with a lot oh ahead compared to my comrades (And so I have to take care of) , I would like to know if it is worth learning C ++ for example freelancer, I had started a tutorial, But I stopped at the installation of the software (LOL) (Ex of the tuot that I read: La puissance des algorithmes - Programmez avec le langage C++ (in French, sry)
  • C++

thanks, its done a lot of language to remember, I do not know if I would have the ability not to mix all these language, but i can try, i probably start with the basic language
  • C++

Thank you very much , it helps me a lot, especially for the programming of microcontroller and other For the scientific side, unfortunately in my country it 's quite limited, that' s why I do not do a scientific career (too little opporttunity, when we see the number of maid who are going to the " Universities :/, although I like science), but it can help me as an engineer, or just to design some system (to control a magnetic flux in a magnetic gun in order to obtain a maximum efficiency, ... )…
  • C++