Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hello, So Altair are Dimensional Rift in Sol isn't. ???? Hehehehe..............
  • Hello,... Thanks allot. I have been there,... and i was got " a hot gretting by that dam nomad ". Lucky i am still a live....... i use humbpack freigther at that time,.... Thanks *** Wondering Question ; How we can make friend with the NOMAD,....hehehe ( Bribe maybe ? )
  • Hello,.. Thanks Just wondering...hehehe
  • Hello,.. " They ( Nomad ) and the Dom'Kavash go hand-in-hand as the mod's bad guys. I don't think you can get on their good side, .............. " So if that so,.... i can't enter to Dom'Kavash System,.. cause they will attackking me ? Sollutions ? Wwwwwaaaaaaaaa,.... i ever read in this forum that some one ever go to Dom'Kavash System...... can't we / I. Thanks
  • Hello, Thanks for the tips........ I hope i can still see " The Sun ( RIP ) " in the nexts day once i enter The DK System. I had study some of VHS,.... How about 1. KuM "Komodo Dragon" ---- This one ? 80 / 802. Mirage3. F-190 Malice or,.... any idea for the VHS,.. at leas i can stand from DK attack ? Thanks
  • Hello,... Thanks Man for that tip. Yes i prefer F-190 Malice but KuM "Komodo Dragon" had more nanobot and batt. That make it to 2 VHS F-190 Malice and KuM "Komodo Dragon". Thanks
  • Hello,.. Thanks for the tips,....i will remember that. Thanks again