Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hi all. The reason I did this was to get an expedition going. I am trying to promote and support the event. I am not planning to go in there with the GR ship and blast the crap out of everything that moves as that would take away the fun for the others. I will be there to watch and support the others in this expedition. It is also a chance for me to get a few IC systems on my nav map which is the reason I want to take the GR char along. I have no intention of using the ships speed or firepower t…
  • The other Thanatos was flown by Vishnu I think he might have had it longer than you Great pics of team GR
  • It was a great Event. Thanks to all who were there And a special thanks to Ajay for all the organising that was put into this event. The pre-event reports were great and well written, and contained all the info + more for the 3 events. A great effort from Ajay considering there were 3 events 1 after the other and all ran smoothly and everyone had fun
  • Intel report from [GR]Dented_shipDamn this slow comms link thought Danzel as he sat in the cockpit of his Ragnarok Must be due to all this Dooms activity in here Danzel lit himself a tobacco cigarette and poured himself a whiskey while he waited.99% complete A fuzzy and broken picture of Dennzio appeared Static was bad as well and Danzel could hardly hear the Greeting from Dennzio I hope he can understand my message thought Danzel as he started to gather the info that needed to be passed on "Hi…
  • Haha, only 1 girl Ori, Your slipping a bit there
  • 2 Weeks later....Danzel sat at the bar in DS17 deep in thought.Dennzio entered the bar and seeing his friend sitting at a table decided to join him. Dennzio seeing the expression on Danzels face asked "Whats Up" Danzel looked up and replied "There's something on my mind that I just cannot shake" "Its about that first trip through Sudurn" said Danzel"I just keep thinking about the strange things that happened on that run in there, We had the loss of my Ragnarok, Ajay's torps doing an about turn o…