Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Disclaimer: This is a request for a significant rework of capital assets. I understand that the mod team is not terribly large, nor are they paid for their time, and understand that these things aren't as easy to complete as they are to propose. I would love to help in any way that I can. Over the last week of spending perhaps too much time on Crossfire, I've been quite impressed with the diversity of ships available for piloting. Spread out over the server as they are, they also incentivize pe…
  • I appreciate you taking the time to reply, and not just dismissing the idea out-of-hand. I'll respond in a smiliar fashion for the sake of ease: 1) The increased range doesn't mean much given how fast fighters can close the distance. Besides maybe fighting NPC cap ships, it doesn't mean very much 2) Yes, I was completely wrong about the main gun not doing damage. I'd tested it out on stations and wrecks and it did none to those so I erroneously thought they did no damage at all 3) I wasn't tryi…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) I was gonna ask you that, as I don't know the limitations of the engine. I was thinking something like ship can't undock if not paid. (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Okay, there's nothing to be done about that, I suppose. (Quote from AZ09) I was referring to an in-game credits charge.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) It works on the assumption that the player has lots of cash or has other means of getting it, which is the point of the fee, so that the cap ships, being so powerful, would be scarce and access to them somewhat restrictive.