Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• <p>Hey OP</p> <p>a bit pity coz i saw this post lately. How do you know about the information which you wrote above? Newspapper or something like that? but did you wonder is it true or exactly? No, you are not sure, me too and no one like us know that exactly. all which we knew is what some one tell or wrote. Then we cant judge like that, we just discussion.</p> <p>any guy who grow up to rich by himself. He is very special guy. For Trump, he isnt good as what you said, maybe but there are many …
  • yeah but some infor isnt as what we saw like 100% newspapper, TV,... told Ms.Clinton win in wote
  • I graduated Economic university too, so i understood what you said it is really complicated about how many/when FED dicide to print more Money. My country is one of country in TTP. I worry about that too but isnt easy for Trump to broken TTP.As you said you are living in wrong country. I believe almost ppls ( more 6 billion ppls ) will said the same but why they cant change their life? think about this USA is best country, then yours then mine what do you think if i want to live in your country …
  • How many woters for her. just 60,4m and 60m for Trump. That isnt big different.As your opinion, Voiters will decide who is next president, look like it fair but seem it isnt. Voiters is citizens who have less knownegde about political, law, rules,... then do you think they will give good choices? one more thing if negro, Chinna, ... voiter will voite for theirself. it will be worst for USA. We must think about thatAnd if Electors go for voiting it will be better coz they are more good than almos…