Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Yea I'm having this issiue seems like a bit of an oversight as the trains cargo is not listed as a trade item that I can get trade routes and I have searched for a list of stations/bases that use train docking but cant find any list of the wares/containers they buy/sell. So how on earth are we suppose to find the best trade runs for containers ? surely we aren't expected to ID each station and chk ? surely the trade computer would do that ? So can anyone pls fill me in on how to find the best r…
  • yea thx gearhead that's what I was doing, I just cant belive that they wouldn't have added the TRAIN only trade routes to cargo containers in the game, playing in a window esp in a large ship type is a huge PITA because the risk of shutting the game down by accident esp when trying to turn quickly and shooting turrets I allways run the risk of accidently hitting the edge of the window, I had that happen in one of the SP missions where id spent ( no lies ) 2 hour just following long arse WPS hun…
  • how do you chk which setting I looked but have limited options in the game, have the feeling its a setting at install of mod ? I am using 2560/1080 my desktop res by default I belive. the reason window was none of the cutscenes play in full screen, CF SP mode atm tho.