Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• CitizenCon 2015: Full Presentation - YouTube CitizenCon was awesome, 8 new videos released, check out the full live Con video for new ingame footage & more. If you're thinking about becoming a Citizen, feel free to sign up using my referral code STAR-7TNP-46SY, you'll get 5000 in game credits (& help me get an in game fish tank, woot!). Also, fly all the current ships for free until 25 October using code CITCONFLIGHT2K15. See you in the 'verse, Red p.s. To all my friends in Deutschland: CIG, th…
  • You can't have a top notch game without some Germans working on it I believe they open the office in Frankfurt to be convenient for the ex Crytek employees that joined and are finishing the FPS piece of the game. Manchester UK is the single player group headed by Chris' brother Erin. Austin TX USA is the persistent universe group and the main office is in Los Angeles CA USA. Oh, I believe the web side is done out of Montreal Canada. Update from the CIG Monthly Report:"t’s no secret that having …