Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Could someone tell me please, how to edit the Reshade settings. When I change Reshade settings, they always revert back to Defaultswhen Game starts. How to edit the various Reshade settings without reverting back?
  • So I have to setup the presets. I've been to Folder Reshade/PersonalFiles/Presets/FreelancerCF to edit the settings. But the question is, through wich of the various starting options of the Launcher do I have to start the SP Game, to get those settings? 1.No Selektion2.Reshade (Basic)3.Vanilla Freelancer Maybe you can give me a little step by step Guide? thanks in advance
  • (Quote from SilverFox) Me too I thought I only list the ones who would make sense,cause the other presets seem "hardcoded" and I want only the one that is editable by user trough /Presets folder without revertingback to default. Sorry for my EnglishI'm bit out of it
  • I found out what is causing the reset to Reshade Default settings. Everytime I'm changing something, the Launcher is reverting the settings backtrough updates at Game start. Maybe the Developers can do something about it, to stop updating Reshade from Server? Not updating anything isn't the best option
  • Thanks for reply It really would be great to have a User editable Reshade option.I think will ask SWAT_OP-R8R about it.
  • that's exactly what I'm doing right now. But it's a bit of a frickling Solution!
  • I tought that it might be possible that way.Ok, I see if I can do that by myself (quite advanced stuff) trough editing the launcher.ini thanks for your help