Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I had a value of 82 000 000 credits and 56 000 000 in hard cash, I bought the best train for 56 000 000 Credits. My total value lowered to 48 000 000 and i was left with enough hard cash to buy 6 containers of titanium (200 000 credits each). I sold them at New York for 1 080 000 credits, all in all that's about 5 millions in profits. That means I would need to do 7 runs to regain my value of 82 000 000. If you look at it only from this angle, you can say "well, after that i'll make profits", bu…
  • Thank you all for your answers. True that I don't know much of crossfire yet. There's something I don't understand for sure since I haven't seen the dynamic economy at work yet. The last game I played that had a dynamic economy was X3 terran conflict, and there's nothing of the sort here since prices of goods remain the same. Maybe this dynamic economy concerns solely container goods? That may be why I only made 5 millions selling 6 containers, or maybe it is only functional in multiplayer? But…
  • The best route I found gave me 1.5 millions credits net (2 ways) in 10 minutes with the APC. That's 9 millions an hour. Containers from New York to New Tokyo and back gave me 10 500 000 credits net in 29 minutes (we'll say 30). That's 21 millions an hour. More than double what I can make with the APC, but I'm not taking into consideration that buying the APC only lowers my value 6 millions while the soulforge train 34...Anyway, how do you get 100 millions an hour with the soulforge train? The c…
  • Ok, we're just talking here, i'm not really crazy about finding the exact most profitable route in the universe, but i'm curious, and you play along with me. So, sure that that if I use the train as just a cargo hold, and use it in the shortest "max profits" route, then 50 millions is, indeed, quite a realist target. But what about the container thing? I like the idea, but it's definitively not the best use you can make of a train. The joke is that it would be extremely profitable if those cont…
  • Well then, I guess the train is worth it...for a connoisseur that is... Still, one last question remains, why the 3 600 000 if the container is bought 1 080 000?