Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• For the second time within a week I, playing as Sabzi_Mandi farming with my freighter, have been the subject of a bounty posted by a player with whom I have had no previous contact. It's very irritating. My conduct on the server has been guided by the excellent examples set by Dented, Boks and others. Consequently, I have coached, shared and partnered with less experienced players to see that if their goals are not met, they understand how to achieve them. I treat players I encounter with the s…
  • Thank you LordRaydenMK, MartindForlon, Dented, Denne and Portalearth; I appreciate your input, suggestions and support. I will adjust my game-play accordingly. For the record I have read the server rules, twice in fact, and will no doubt read them many more times before the server goes offline. Sometime between now and then they may be memorized, but for now they are reference material. I look forward to observing what a Galaxy Ranger investigation entails. I tried to make it to Sol but got kil…