Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Thanks for your post Germes, and thanks for your insights Ajay. I will soon be there in a Rapier. It is outfitted with an advanced class 10 Brigandine shield, shield upgrade MK-X, an advanced Hydroxin thruster and power generator MK-IV. I'll soon see if it is enough. MM Спасибо за Ваше сообщение Гермеса, и спасибо за ваши идеи Аджай. Я скоро будет там в рапирой. Он оснащен передовой класс 10 Brigandine щит, щит обновления MK-X, продвинутый Hydroxin подруливающее устройство и мощность генератора…
  • Hi Germes; I died too but the second time I made it without firing a shot. When you exit the jump gate you will see the Coalition ships are far away. Juni tells you to attack them but she stays at the gate. Juni is smart. Be like Juni. If you attack the Coalition ships you will be too far away when Juni tells you to come back to the jump gate and escape. So when she tells you to attack the Coalition ships, don't go. Juni doesn't go. Juni is smart. Be like Juni. Stay with Juni at the gate and wa…