Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Damnit, nice job Flash -- you beat me to the punch. The Longbeards Gunrunning Association however, sells DKAs. For quality, look no further than Longbeard's. COMPITITION FTW!
  • Well, I'm a pirate, and I'll be killing your store (or planning on it anyways). I'd do that even if I wasn't your business rival. You see, i'm a pirate -- Reputation affects how difficult my job is. If rumor went around that I was to scared to kill a store, then i'd have to work my ass off, just to get a measly 3 mils. Killing a store, on the other hand, would do much to increase my rumored ferocity. [/end class on pie-rating]
  • Actually, I think we're allowed to bring as many people into it as we want. And since I"ve yet to see more then 5 (with Whiskey Raids as exceptions) pirates on the server at a time, you should do fine. Also, would the police actually protect a person(s) who are selling weaponry on the open market?
  • Magnet, it doesn' count if he crashed into the planet first.
  • (Quote) 1st -- Looks like you have to be a pirate to collect bounty. And if not, then you at least have to be a merc. 2nd -- you need to kill 3 shops 3rd -- Why the hell would a pirate pay a popo?