Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello all. Only just bought my own copy of FL and found this mod while looking for information on how the game is played etc. I downloaded the CF mod straight away and reinstalled FL and activated the Mod with the Mod Manager. Now it loads the CF window with the option for single player or multi-player, however nothing happens when I click on Single Player.Can anyone help me out with this dilemma.Thanks
  • Thanks Gearhead10. I can't follow that link as it only opens the menu but nothing listed under it. ie. i can't see the steps listed in drop down box.
  • Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 2.0 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\resources.dll.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\_resources.dll')
  • Have deactivated AntiVirus software and removed 'read only' writes to folder contents. Error: problem activating 'Crossfire Mod 2.0 Client Edition'Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\resources.dll.flmmbak' to 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\_resources.dll') Have followed all FAQ walkthroughs to the T. Please, someone help me out.