Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• UAC

this calls for me to say: People on this server must learn to communicate MUCH more clearly... this has been an ongoing problem since i began observing it all as 'nitr0x' over a year ago. If this community and server is to last, then better communication need be prescribed to all. Make every effort to make sure your messages get through. UAC has no reason to leave, nor did R39, based on bad communications. There just needs to be some greater strength between the people here. Forgiveness where t…
  • UAC

yeah, Ruvio, stay... Now you have the same genre of distrust i have... ... Endure it, for it will become your honour unless thee ...screweth up again, as i did I think i will be rejioning the server myself, hiding from the distrust from my past does nothing, repairing it moreso will. Good to be repairing with ya Ruvio. --jake
  • UAC

oh, and it doesnt matter if you did anything wrong at this point, your defense only will make it worse, i know this firsthand, just ...kiss and make-up, its worth it.
  • UAC

Amhos ummmm.... as gay as that was... its so true... aint it great? @OP your last post was rather enlightening on a matter i once had issues with, i appreciate you sharing the humor behind it, it makes things much clearer... waaay back when i thought it was just 'big-headedness'. Not that you dont have any nah, its cool, im prideful too, its human nature, i just used to think you fell off the globe cuz how much pride u had, but i was a wee bit confused, i only wish that some of the things could…
  • UAC

nice one op So what ever happened with the new server? i read about some incompatability issue, how is that working out? --jake
  • UAC

Amhos...wow... that was hilarious... nicely stated <-- me likes! anyway, no harm meant by 'gay', but i sense none taken
  • UAC

@OP - i see, that sucks, i wish i knew more about dll work. So are you, or haegar os someone modiffying it to try to get it to 'count' to 64? --ajek
  • UAC

i hope it works out... --jake ps. thx for the note, i once ended up with 'juak' in an email to this girl like 5-6 years ago... ummm yeah she still adressed me that way whenever we talk O.o you would think i would try harder to not let that happen
  • UAC

the "bullitens" are posted on global chat every once in a while. In-game of course. --jake