Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello everyone,first, many thanks for this nice mod, after 10 years I choose to give a Freelancer another try and I pick Crossfire 2.0 to do it, now, the problemI need a little help, if someone can tell me how to fix this problem with planets as you can see on this two pictures, I would be very happy PxLmq2d.jpgand w4IyGbm.jpg
  • I changed HUD, Icons and buttons in Data/Interface after installing Crossfire. Changed files are copied in game directory directly. This is combinations of Flat and dark interface by Hunor. That's all that I've changed along with Settings in SweetFX settings file.
  • OK, many tanks everyone for replies. I thought that maybe someone encountered this kind of...lets say bug and can give some kind of solution. I've done forum search, have found anything related so I asked here. I have backup, so I will put back original files, no problem at all Once again, thx team for Crossfire 2.0 and sorry if I done something I supposed not to do, like you can see I am very new to all this.
  • Ok, the problem is fixed. I re-installed the game, FLMM and Crossfire 2.0 again, not messing around to add different stuff, and now everything is A+. So, it was my bad messing around adding staff which apparently are not compatible, like Huor said.OS is Win7, graphic card is gtx 660Ti, i5-3570k, 16GB ram. 1920x1080.