Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Spyware... help....

My computer has been afected with spyware, can you help me get a program to clen spyware's. if some one understand more about this i can describe the efects of the syware... thx
  • Spyware... help....

i already have the program, i tried everything but it wont clean the spyware.. it only cleans low-risk spyware's . But thx for your help!!
  • Spyware... help....

The programs dont clean the spyware. is already i my computer and i can't clean it..... maybe the only soloution is format C. i do some reserch about this spyware and is name is trojan... he changes my home page and is always doing fake alerts of security [3] .... and then tell's me to download infected anty spyware programs... if any one has a solution please tell me....................................... maybe the only solution is format?!?!?!
  • Spyware... help....

trojan is spyware and virus.... i see that information when i serch. trojan enter my computer by windows media player, they requested a codec and i install it. my anti-virus can't remove it. i dectets only is efects like fake alerts, etc....i done a complete scan with my anty-virus but it won't detected it........... my anti-virus is McAfee.
  • Spyware... help....

Many thanks Ghost_Lightning and the others that help!!!!!! The program detected the virus and clean (almost) then i do some manualy things and is all alright now!!! Just some bugs now but now i can fixe it.... THX AGAIN!!!!!!!