Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I found

Hello, i was expoloring yesterday omicron alpha, when i came acrost the unknown jump hole, i took that and expolored unknown found another jump hole deeper into unknown, than i found one for lost paradise, i log off because i was getting scared, is there is thing in LP that i sould be worried about, and is there any other jump holes there besides, unknown? any way reply with info so i am not scared to travel there.
  • I found

lol thought so, i thought LP was just a base, and a wreck, maybe LP was alot different back in 1.6. Ah i have a repear, with the adv, stuff. I also have 2 ppc's and 2 db mkII, and 2 tizs, what i don't have ammo for is mines, disruptors, and counter measures. Now i guess there is only 2 unknown systems that lead u to LP, which i think it would be cooler if the system led to another with bigger and bader stuff. I started in alpha, than in alpha saw DK gun boats, Little scarry, i take the unknown j…
  • I found

AH i don't he even got my rank wrong, i am No ltnt, I am a Lt.C that is one stop behind conrell which is also one of are highest ranks, it goes ensign, lt., 2lt. 1lt., captain., major., Lt.c, Cornell, Gen. I will be looking for eathier, A.) IOC to come with me, B.) BG, C.) CFPD, and D.) Anyother clan besides the one that i need 50mill for a map, that i could eathier talk to my clan to get or just lend a helping hand to get one from canoso:D.
  • I found

lol my ass does not need to be fried, i perfer to have some of my m8s come help me out i am once again a chicken.