Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Hello fellow players, events will start running properly in few days. Please, the following event managers & subtitutes would need to have a meeting tomorrow afternoon 8pm GMT: LashanDarkstalkerJtakPetrusPhoenixBlaster The meeting would be held on msn by that time and I urge everyone to come. Points to discuss: 1.- Start running all events again2.- Event Credits already given to Event_Team1 & Event_Team2 (Thank you OP)3.- Badge assignation to events winner4.- Reorganize our event functions Best…
  • Dear Lady Lashan, if everyone else are ok with IRC I dont have a problem to have the meeting in there SWAT-portal IRC Regards, RG
  • (Quote) M8, you are welcome to join the meeting... Ok, I still need confirmation on DS, Petrus, and Phoenix (I understand you busy, how is the baby?) Regards, RG
  • Hello m8, I want to say that the meeting was good and we could discuss all given points in the agenda and even more. I want to thank Lashan, Jtak, Petrus, and Blaster for giving us their support and hand to hand help. Regards, RG
  • Hello fellow managers, I ve been trying to get a hold of the event managers and so far only 2 replies. So I m posting here to see if this would have better response. We need to reinstate the events and I understand from what I was told there were some trouble to run tem so I hope we could find solutions in this meeting. I calling for: DarkstalkerBlaster,Darkjedi,Phoenix,Petrus,Jtak (I got your reply but I need some info from you) Also I take the chance to invite anyone else who wants to be an e…
  • Ok guys, since no one has pm or reply to me on email (except really for 1 or 2 people) I would extend my waiting until today 4pm GMT. If no one else reply I will cancel the meeting which will be real bad for the events. Regards, RG PS: btw, It is unbeliavable that we got so far and did the hardest part of it (ideas, rules, new events, credits, and almost everything needed to start events, even the the forum badgest) just to let it die like this. [SIZE=3]MEETING CANCEL[/SIZE] When you guys have …
  • Ok guys, the response was much better after I cancel the meeting and we were close to cancel all the events ( not sure yet if that will happen) but since I got some old blood and new blood back in the game I have reschedule the meeting on Monday 05/06/2006 8pm GMT on SWAT-portal irc. Thanks again for your support. For people having trouble with the irc I advice you to get to BG portal and sign in from the bg chat. When I see you there Ill give further instruction to get into the portal... Best …