Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Threads Missing

• Threads Missing

its a perfect time that EVERY clan makes its own clan webpage ... and link it to other clans webpages and , mkarshal, yes .. i was 2 years a member of community where there was nothing important on the servers main page going on .. just the dumb infos "how to install the mod" and "server rules" ... there was a little discosion palce, but nothing important if nothing else, its finally the time to stop typeing in this forum about how to play, and START to play
  • Threads Missing

you are all 8almost) writeing stupidities here ... if you had any clue of forum making and administrating it, then you would know what happened here ... so, go to the server and play there ... its better ...
  • Threads Missing

(Quote) does 5 BILLION $$$$$ (money) tell you something ??? and i also know that i've told this info only to 4 players ... wndering how did you get to this info ...
  • Threads Missing

well .. its a bit long story, but this explains somrthing ... OP, in my 1 year on the server, i think this is the first time i really can read what bothers you .. not those small posts "i request from the community this, this and this" .. in compaer with what you have written now, all that was a big bulshit..i kinda understand you: you dont want to bother others with your own personla problems and ways how you solve them because you dont feel well after that ... same here ... but in order to ke…