Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• [697] but, Saxon, sometimes is also hard to even find you guys on the server. i started 2 clans and i KNOW the recruitment problems. the thing is: most clan leaders or SP come at night (by my time) and only then. and also, another thing, its VERY IMPORTANT for someone who wants to recruit someone, to be ACTIVE on saturday and sunday cuz many new ppl's come on those days. you can recruit up to 5 new members, but only 2 of them will be excelent fighters and good for the clan. well, i can also hel…
  • Tyrael, i understand you and i know exactly what do you mean. but, from my expirience, after awile, its VERY BORING to play alone in the space, seeing all other players working in team and having a clan, talking together in group, the fun they have.......... there is no way a freelancer can survive in the universe alone, exspecialy when he is new to this community and everything. thats why i tried to create new clans, in hope that i wont be alone playing on the server, but in the end - im still…