Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• that's great news haha, I wonder how my 2-3 years old chars still function. finally the time has arrived to roam through the wonderful universe of crossfire p.s. OP, I would give you a "like" on the post, but since the only button I can find is "dislike" ...
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) how do you do that? (where exactly in the file, and where do I find the code for my graphic card...) edit: nvrm, found it under sticky in technical
  • (Quote from Geronimo) using Win 8.1 x64 here. Everything worked perfectly right from the start. No compatibility needed. I've installed everything (FL, FLMM, FLAM and CF2.0 using "run as an administrator"). Thx for the font trick info, it was bugging me as well! On the other hand, I'm having a problem with the intro videos -> they are not showing, all 3 of them, I just get a black screen. Luckily, during the menu, graphics returns and I can select whatever I want. But, I'd really like to look a…
  • (Quote from Martind Forlon) hm, should K-Lite mega codec pack solve the codecs dependency issue? or maybe do I need a specific codec installed to play the intro videos?as for the GPU support... well, I did add it to the list in that file, but i've also forced the game always to start it using nvidia via the nvidia control panel