Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• help with my laptop

eh, once again i have prooven to myself that im an idiot .. yeaaahhh, i managed to screw up my laptop here is what i did:i got an e-mail from Toshiba that there are some new definitions to download for my notebook. as always, i downloaded those updates and installed them. one of the updates was the BIOS update (for Vista) ... (my notebok = Toshiba Satellite A200-1GH, with Vista)anyway, my laptop still works. but my screen isnt showing anything .. not a programe running, not a single white spot …
  • help with my laptop

• help with my laptop

oh, forgot to close this threadthx for the help guys, but i just sent my new laptop to the repairservice (have guarantee, hehe ) well, anyway, here is what happened: i managed to burn the motherboard .. completely i really dunno how that happened , but who cares .. im not paying for the repairs ... after i got it back in 1 week, the comp managed to crash down again ... reason : stupid Vista CANT work with 1GB RAM ... and now i even got a free upgrade to 2GB RAM to my laptop and its working fast…