Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Personally I reckon it'll stay low-tier. competitively. The shield lacks any form of Adapt or quasi adapt, leaving it surpassed by Delta, Aegis and Elite Fleet in most scenarios. If memory serves (though dont hold me to this) breen shield gets [Rad] when upgraded to UR..... so not great. The core lacks AMP, leaving it inferior to Elite Fleet and, after its upgraded to UR, Delta. (unless this gets AMP when upgraded). The core weapons capacitor only has niche uses, and lacks useful mods. The delt…
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) True, a lot of the recent sets have been dull. Undine space sets were uninspiring in many ways I think. I do think that the two new delta space sets are great though, but it takes a bit of work to make em shine. The Warp Core not only has aan excellent built in 5km escape jump ability, but it also gets AMP when upgraded to UR. The Deflector is well above average even at VR, but then at UR it gets SciCdR to reduce Sci cooldowns. Even the shield gets +10% resist to all en…