Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Yeah it sounds really nice and i just can say thank you guys for everything you did before and do it already now. i really enjoy your mod and with the new version it wont be different in any little particle. It´s sadly to hear but, i don´t care it was a young Char hehe.. i will have to reborn my Cr/\s|-|er! Looking forward to enjoy your newest creation soon! See you all in Space
  • Since yesterday I started to play a new singleplayer campagne from Mission 1 to the end, will i be able to play further normally where i stopped after i installed the new version 2.0 or do i have to start again with the singleplayer campagne? Thank you in advance for any answer! See you in space!
  • Call me stupid.. (hehe) but which setting should i choose for the best graphics? Sweet Fx or FxAA or what else? Thanks in advance! See you in Space
  • Good Morning everyone I tried to start on the server, but my game crashed after undocking from planet manhattan. It said the action or sth. took too long and then the game closed. Just wanted to mention it, but i believe you guys already knew it. See you in Space!
  • Here you can find it: https://swat-portal.com/forum/…2-0-Client-Edition/#files Have Fun!
  • Yeah of course, that´s no problem. Thank you! See you in Space
  • @Starwalker67Heyho! I play the SP too and i was at the Coalition HQ after installed 2.0 and i can see everything.Maybe this could help: I don´t know if you cleaned your HDD/SSD after uninstall the mod and Freelancer.You could try this: 1. Uninstall FMM and all Mods2. Backup your savegames into another folder3. Uninstall freelancer4. Restart your PC/Laptop5. Donwload the Ccleaner ( CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download ) 6. Use the Registry cleaner, don´t forget to save the old…