Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• First reaction when reading this: OUCH! Time to calculate the damage! 1 billion credits *poof*full neutral rep train char with cloaking *poof*full neutral rep mining ship *poof*storage char loaded with IC goodies and red crystals *poof*1 char with 95% mapping done *poof* I gotta say this settles things back quite a bit because I wont be able to participate in any events any time soon... On the other hand it's time for some fresh start! As soon as my OCD completionist syndrom kicks in, I'll get …
  • Thanks guys I dont want cash I'll need some help to farm !!!Nomad guns!!! in Freeport 7 thats my "kickstart" for my epic journey to restart! p.s.: where is the like button in the forums I can't seem to find it anywhere???
  • (Quote from Huor) Sorry m8 but on my screen (PC - Firefox) only the dislike (thumbs down) shows up and I'm afraid to press it on anyone to test it.
  • It is installed!!! The joy is overwhelming!! I cannot take it!!! lol The new launcher is smooth as butter! The only bugs I found so far when using my old saves is the thruster and impulse speed indicators are gone. *EDIT*: The indicators and fonts are working like a charm now, thank you Moorhuhn for showing me this: Crossfire2 font didn't install Gonna test the sweet FX and see if my computer explodes! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE DONE! I cannot wait to play MP!!!
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) M8 I don't think they are running so well as for some unknown reason I and some other people have been kicked from server and teleported on planet Pittsburg... I was doing some mapping to re-discover trade routes while it happened. This happened on both my VHF and my Train.
  • I think I found the culprit... Because the server was down/restarting every 10 minutes I had to rename the intro videos as it was annoying to spam escape every time game runs... Maybe that was it!