Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Also this decision killed it for me. Thats why I am in for Crossfire now But I am also with OP, if the universe is situated on the server this is a general design decision and by doing this it was already clear that there is no offline mode. Although it could be that it was there once. Would be clear when the size of the client reduced significantly from one version to another Basicly it is possible when done nicely before ( in the end I expect universe software interaction to be done via engin…
  • Hi Gibbon, as many others on e.g. kickstarter the offlinemode was one of the USP's of this space sim. For me this was important and since this is now cancelled thats it for me also, very easy. As mentioned before other people share this opinion so this is nothing strange.Not everyone plays only in his room, lot of people are very mobile and you do not have fat access everywhere. Note that Elite and Wingcommander are also highly pushed on kickstarter because people who played the old original ga…
  • Hi, at first I do not think that I have to justify my opinion not to play a game. And on top you do not seem to read what I am writing, what makes me sad since I wrote it explicitly for you. You are still talking about connection where you live, but I already mentioned mobility. How does that fit together? Ever tried online gaming in a hotel? Via a DSL line shared by a lot of clients what is not stable? Thats what I am talking about. Or hotel has no line at all. But lot of people have to travel…
  • Star Citizen I only saw some time ago, still this is early and by far not as finished as ED is.Therefore not sure if this is something for me, at least looks promissing. But anyhow, FL:CF suits best and is worth to support. If we have here 50-60 people on the server as average will be already lot of sustainable fun.