Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Sieto, What IOC was doing was their job according to the ASF/CSF rp in which LP is CSF. IOC is ASF. New Berlin is ASF space. ASF is obliged to kill all CSF in ASF space. CSF is obliged to kill all ASF that are in CSF space. I can assure you m8 that it is nothing personal or against LP. We are doing the rp required by ASF/CSF rp rules. We are working very hard to promote rp. If you dont want to be killed then stay out of ASF space because if you are in ASF space the rp obliges us to kill you. If…
  • Sieto I didnt mean to offend you m8. I sincerely apologise to you. You have accused IOC unfairly. Dark_Angel has no need to spawnkill. He has the skills to kill you fair and square. And about camping. Lp does not keep sentry ships in Daedalus? I know IOC has sentry ships in Cassius. and when intruder enters Cassius we f1 directly to Cassius to defend it. So does every other serverclan for their own systems. That would be considered camping by the example you have given. Or do you mean camping i…
  • Good point Laser. I missed that one. Absolutely true Sieto,ASF/CSF is not a war. It is roleplay only. It is only a game between friends m8. There are no "good guys" and "bad guys " here on CF. Saxon, Good one m8. hehehe