Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Yep very wise Flash. SMG doesnt deliver equipment in our stores lol. Flash its best to put the store far out of scanner range and use the fighter to ferry the equipment. Move your store often in the system so others cant figure out where it is in the system. Docking and undocking stores at planets can be an easy target. Also dont be in any group when doing transfers. If they see you in system nav they can attack your store
  • LOL Flash this store idea is like wiggling your finger to a piranha. * here fishy fishy* Soon F1 in space may be impossible and trying to quick dock battleship seems impractical. Stores outside of clan space doing business may be very very difficult. I can see a store battleship looking though items for a customer, then 3 ships f1 around the docksite: 1 bomber, 1 destroyer, and 1 fighter. Fighter all tizzies, bomber 2 coalies the rest sunslayers, destroyer with adv battleship turrets. Poof targ…
  • hehehe. Well you dont have to worry about me m8. You know I wouldnt do that sort of thing.