Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Observation

Eddie, I could not possibly imagine that you are booted. No way m8. topic: Im from USA. I have yellow lag very often and missiles do not lock. Not complaining. Observing as asked.
  • Observation

Yellow lag for me on and off for the 2 hours I played tonight. Also server crashed 3 times. I played from 3am until 5am GMT. About 12 people were playing for the first 1.5 hours. Even when fewer people were on, the lag was the same. Hope this helps.
  • Observation

Big Big thankyou to OP and Haegar. Master Magicians. Big Big thankyou to w0dk4 for taking time out to help this community. Master Magician also. w0dk4 if you ever want to come by and play please let any IOC clan member know and we will set you up with the very best ship, weps, equipment, etc...
  • Observation

Well I hate to report the the lag is back. I had yellow lag on and off while I played today. The server crashed as well.
  • Observation

Server ran great all day today. Thank you for the good work. Whatever was done it seems very very good.
  • Observation

Yup Kermit and I were having the same trouble. We were doing pvp in vhf's. I am sorry that I cannot remember if a dk was involved. Kermit might remember better than I. We moved the combat to dublin and there were no more "crash to desktop".
  • Observation

Yeah and we were having a great time. Huge battle in Dublin was great. More people were logging on by the minute then POW, off goes the server. *Sigh* I would like to fly to Germany and choke the people at the hosting company. [3]
  • Observation

20:54 GMT same for me. I didnt even make it to the char selection page. Error said "lost connection to the server".