Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• For all you FF lovers out there .... FF X-2 will be in stores this thursday !!!As many of u probably know....there were some changes made on the gameplay.It's now a Platform-RPG with jobs like the older final fantasy games. All I can say is ... BUY THAT SHIT !!!
  • Hey! i ve played all the best FF games and they all rock And i ve played all pokemon games the kinde rock aswell hehehhee, well every1 has a different opinion about games .... this new one is different tho ... maybe u should try it avenger
  • I have the star wars game: knights of the old republic, it s very good ! Jedi academy and outcast II are very good aswell
  • Yeah i know, they are very short.But academy is very good tho
  • Yeah well i am curious, it sounds like a lot of fun playing a massive RPG.Just the idea that u can play together with thousands of pplz at the same time makes me want to play it right now.And i ve seen the game beiing played on line, just go to the japanese FF site and watch the japs play live. It's really cool!The price for Europe won't be too much i guess, if i m not mistaking i last read that i will be around 15-20 Euro a month. U wanted to know my opinion???-----> Me Likey <-----
  • Neither can I, when it comes out, let me know when ur gonna start playing it, we can start together then. Will be fun to play alongside a fellow FL player. :] Now FFX-2 is out, i ve played it, i love it .....Who else has played it by now?
  • I cant help but feeling just a little disappointed, as this game did not forfill my highest expectations.Lets just wait for FF XI