Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Where did you guys see this? All i've seen from inspecting the site is that backers with more expensive packages gain the ability to test out the bigger ships in a DM arena type mode during alpha, and that all ships will be playable by everyone when the game releases. When the game releases only skins and color schemes will be available as microtrans. Then again it will prolly be 4-6 years before that happens. I haven't seen anything about paying real money to repair or having to drop money over…
  • I'm not here to add to a flame ware but i do agree the insurance idea seems like a pay to win mechanic. From what i have seen is that many of the ships in star citizen will have multiple crew slots so if you do lose your ship you will be able to sign on as part of another player's crew and complete missions with them in that fashion. Larger ships also have the ability to dock smaller ships within them kinda like carriers from starcraft and obsensibly a crew member can man one of the smaller ship…
  • Trinity you say its being tested..... Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. On the topic of Kickstarter type games. Sometimes they are great and sometimes they fail they always float or sink on the ego of the one who creates them. Is Chris Roberts so overinflated he might pop? Maybe, but then again he might just fly, only time will tell.